Monday, March 1, 2010

What Type Of Weave Does Myammee Buy

MOCCIA

I could start with an explanation.

Francesco Guccini welcome at his house all the fans who go to visit him.
I look at the door and I decide. It 's almost one o'clock. Maybe he is eating and I'm here to break my balls, holding a dog Vacca, his first book I've read and which is now all pages are consumed.
Eventually the finger on the bell moves alone. A few moments and I find myself in front of Gucci. In the flesh. All the talk
studied in memory disappears along the highway at a time. I remain silent, his mouth a little 'air ajar idiot.
"Hello." I said 'Come on, do not the gaggio, accommodated. "He gave me the
gaggio! It means stupid in dialect, but he said it as a compliment.


No, not good ... maybe better to enter directly into the description.

In Via Paolo Fabbri 43 are all there. Fantoni Cesira with a belt tied to his chest on which is written "always cheers dairy cows" crying all the time and a sigh from the other repeats: "I'm glad to have stopped. Look what you made me. I do not have the courage to leave the house. "
A boy dressed as a soldier in uniform to shreds by gunfire does not stop laughing.
A man, young and handsome, dressed in dirty dungarees of coal and a red scarf around his neck with the elbows to stop him.
'You're crazy. "Dice.
Amerigo tells Colombo en route to America, Keaton plays the piano in the corner, air jazz, Samantha, Stephanie and the girls of the night listening to him kidnapped.


"Look I can not." I get up from his chair. Gulliver
Antenor and put me back with a slap down.
"Oh, no friend, too easy. You heard what he said Van Loon? You are his accomplice, you have to fix things. "
" Right, "said one young man of twenty with a shapeless sweater over a pair of jeans" That one wants to stop playing. He claims to be a writer, now. And we do not you think? "
" So you, bell'imbusto, hurry to write this story. "Cencio the dwarf, already face d 'serious man, threatens me with the finger piece. "Come in," I look
Guccini bound and gagged to the chair. Cyrano tortures him with the sword.
The characters of his songs are bad and angry. Taking revenge for years because no more Take up a guitar. I have to kill
Guccini. It 's the punishment for having chosen as the favorite writer and giving him support for this new road. Even if imitation is not a simple thing.
sigh and starts to type words on the keyboard.
I knew it. I had to choose Moccia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment