Thursday, March 25, 2010

Funny Things To Write In Cards

maps routes Vacanzeacolico

From the next post you can view a map of each route ( not the ones I made in the past, unless it goes over them) on foot, by car, bicycle, boat, etc..
It 'something I've always wanted do, even before you take this blog. Thanks to that of Matteo Moro I learned to do it and I invite you to read what he writes to you if interested.

Here, briefly, the necessary hardware equipment:
-
a digital camera - a GPS logger: being a user GNU / Linux I bought a GPS logger, a Transystem i-Blue 747
And software (GNU / Linux):
- MTKbabel to download the track from the logger to the computer
- GPScorrelate to add to geotag photos exif
- jUploadr to upload photos to Flickr
And finally I have created
- an account on Flickr, so you have the photos to be placed on the track
- an account on GPSed for the final result Matthew showed me later also reported excellent EveryTrail

sounds complicated but it is not at all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment