Monday, March 29, 2010

Nearest Walk In Clinic Toronto

LUCIE GASTON

"A bottle of wine. A bottle to get to know my story. Come here, boy. And you, Gaston, carrying a jug and two glasses. "
Lucie has found another.
"What's your name boy? What a lovely name. Many years ago I loved a painter who was so called, you know? Ah, as I was young and beautiful! Do not believe me? Next, ask around ... "
is true. Lucie was the most beautiful of Montmartre and his skin smelled of lavender, her hair was shiny and blacks, her breasts were firm and his whole body did not ask more than to be loved.
"I was a model. Degas, Renoir, I have known many. For each of them got rid of the clothes and I opened my heart. "
In other words, there is over in bed. And she liked it so much that he soon abandoned painting for the hunger of the richness of the brothels.
"They were the best years of my life. Ball at the Moulin Rouge and I file suitors out of the dressing room. French and English and Italian. "
satisfied everyone. Provided they pay in advance.
Until he met Rene.
"The only, true love. I met him the New Year's Eve in 1906 and since then every time it was only our own, under the envious gaze of Paris. "
Lucie Next, tell him how it was then.
"But every thing is destined to end, know this. One morning in May found him hanged in the park. "
boy ask her why always brings a scarf tied around his neck. He still has the sign of the noose with which he tried to kill his kidney to steal the proceeds of those nights of passion. Believing her dead and driven by remorse, he hung from a tree. But you do not you ever say, stay for sure. How then does not tell you that he hates everyone understood that front.
"The bottle is finished. Ordered another? No? Are you curious to find out if the old Lucie told you the truth? We climb in the room guy, and I'll die. "
That's what I do. Will bind to the bed and without giving him time to understand the strangle.
is not the first, not the last.
I know well the story of Lucie. I told it many times.
Look behind the bar. Soon I will have to come and hide the corpse. 'S the end they deserve for what they did to Rene. She takes it well.
But I'm not afraid. I'm the only man who loves me, I would never hurt you. The I know.
Here she comes. This time it has done in a hurry.
"Gaston, quick. It's up to you. "
" I'll mother, quiet. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment