Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lower Lip Of Dog Discolored

Stealing Christmas

The police station was quiet, did not happen so often a quiet period. Still, the sergeant looked at the man sitting before him and asked if he had better give up sick that morning.
The old man had little round glasses and, under his beard, he saw a shy smile. She wore a cherry-colored dress heavy with the flaps of the collar and cuffs in white fur.
"I stayed less than five minutes, autogrill. When I left, I found sleeping reindeer and the sleigh was gone. "
"With all the presents?"
Santa Claus ran a tired hand over his face.
"That's the trouble," He asked if he
suspicion.
"They do an injustice to me," replied with an expression of astonishment. "You are all children of the world will wake up Christmas morning without presents!"
Suddenly, the sergeant recalled of his most beautiful gift: a battery which had tortured him and all, Santa Claus had come to pick up a couple of days later. He was tempted to ask why, but decided that, after all, was no longer so important to know.
On the site of the theft, the track was dirty with oil stains, gasoline, cigarette butts and crumpled packs of cigarettes.
The military surrounded the area with the red and white ribbon. They looked for evidence and witnesses, moreover, not often you see a sleigh across the sky full of colored boxes.
The sergeant came up to what, at first he thought it was straw, said the better.
"So What," he murmured, hoping to solve the case.
They arrested the culprit in the evening. They found him in an abandoned warehouse while trying to fly the sleigh, without the magic reindeer. It was not like getting up from the floor with the broom.
"Everyone sees me as one that deprives them of the joy of Christmas. To me no one writes letters, I did not double on the street corners to wish Merry Christmas, children are not in line for a photo in my company, "confessed the old woman. "I wanted to be, for once, make them happy by bringing them gifts. So they had a good thought for me. "
Santa Claus took his hands in his Befana.
"I really want this? Let's take him with gifts. I have a certain age, I could use help. "
The eyes of the Epiphany became lucid, he pulled out a handkerchief plaid skirt and blew into his nose.
"Are you serious?"
"Of course! We need to move, though. The night flies away quickly. "
Christmas morning, at dawn, the sergeant found a package addressed to him under the tree.
Inside, there were his drum and two sticks of silver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment