Monday, September 20, 2010

Fibromyalgia Treatment More Condition_symptoms

Each sip was a kiss remembered

The night has just begun in this corner of Europe. The wind blows and the windows shook'm waiting the arrival of the storm to sweep away the stifling heat of the day.
On the table I have what I need: a bottle to deal with the memories and a sheet on which to imprison them. They will be my friends tonight.

Health and you, Zanetta little big woman missing in my life. Of ribbons and corsages that filled the trunks followed you on every stage in every scene, while I waited in vain. Too taken from Art and the need to belong, the beautiful widow and mother absent. I miss you, now as then. Farewell
MM and DC, both with the scripted destiny. Minute and devoted, with red hair under the veil, soft lips, jealousy, not rotting your hearts.
sin The night was a knock at the door of the monastery, hidden behind my mask and under my coat. You welcomed me and dawn surprised us naked, between kisses and whispered deep breaths. Every time they swore to stop, every time it was so nice to start over. We divided the Inquisition and you have not heard from again.

The other guests of the castle screaming over there. They drink and laugh. They laugh at me, I'm sure. Their ignorance is vast. Pose as by philosophers and are nothing more than beasts Bohemia. Tonight, do not fall into provocations and leave them to their chatter.
to another drink and I shall continue my letter.

Hello Henriette, mysterious traveling companion and a lover, to whom I pledged my heart. I wonder if my years were more sweet on your side. Regret will not leave me and you I will remain the memory of that phrase, engraved on a glass window on the way to Paris. "Forget Henriette." Sweet love were wrong. I keep you still here with me. Health
poor Marchioness of UFREE. To you I owe an apology for the deceptions, scams and money you've stolen. Looking for eternal youth and immortality, and you found me, fake magician and occult expert. I am not proud of what I did, but I was young and desperate.
Goodbye to you, damn you Charpillon offended my love to the basest of emotions: indifference. To you I am pushed to the brink of that pit that is suicide. To you I am relieved and even now I find the courage to think of you.

Outside the forest is a dark and menacing. As my future.
Ghosts make me company, saw the bottle with them at the end. Each sip was a kiss remembered, every blink a bow to you all, women in my life. To those who appeared to remain and for those who ran away with my promise of eternal love.
You too, last love impatient. I see you behind the door, I recognize you. Other times we met and I never had the courage to woo. I've always run away from you. Now is the time to be together forever. I ask you only have time to finish my letter and I will follow you wherever you go.


Dux, June 4, 1798 Giacomo Casanova

0 comments:

Post a Comment